We are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team. We need someone who takes ownership and thrives in building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities, while maintaining a positive relationship with clients.
ResponsibilitiesAssist the Business Development Manager in the following:
- Build, manage and grow portfolio for generating sustainable revenue with company goals
- Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Achieve sales targets set by the company
- Source clients, managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing credit/solution
- proposals and presentations, negotiating and establishing a strong relationship by providing trustworthy finance solutions to clients
- Actively manage new clients' application, needs, queries and objectives
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Education: Minimum Diploma or equivalent educational qualification
- Experience: Minimum one year of relevant working experience. Candidates with no relevant working experience are also encouraged and welcomed to apply
- Knowledge: Relevant experience in dealing with SMEs; and understanding of corporate lending / credit would be an added advantage
- Articulate: Strong proficiency in English and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborator: Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious: Good working attitude, highly motivated and result oriented. A fast learner, confident, and able to work independently.